Covid 19 - How does this effect my locker booking. We are pleased to announce that Prefect Lockers is continuing to provide the same service during these challenging time. Please be aware that as a business we are in regular contact with all our schools and the relevant authorities. We are working with lots of school to help arrange year group bubbles and relocating lockers so students can continue to use their lockers.
As Prefect are still providing a full service whilst adhering to schools implementation of government protocols, this means we are unable to offer refunds for the restriction of access to lockers caused by the government pandemic guidelines that are currently in place.
Refunds - Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds. You can cancel your locker with us; however, a refund will not be issued. Please do not book a locker if you are on the waiting list for another school. Please do not re-book your locker if you are unsure if it is required for the following year.
Booking a locker- All lockers can only be booked online. The booking system is automated, and all available lockers are shown online. We are unable to accept cash or cheques. Lockers cannot be booked or reserved via telephone or email.
I have not received my forgot password email - Please check your spam folder as sometime your spam filters move system generated emails into spam folders.
Are lockers transferable - Our lockers are non-transferable
I have booked a locker, but I have not received an email to book my locker the next year - We send out all renewal emails every April-May. If you do not receive this email can we please ask you to check your spam folder. However, you can log onto the portal and view previous lockers that you have booked with us and purchase a new locker without the need of a reminder email. Due to year group bubbles it is not always possible to book the same locker for the new academic year, however when you go to book a locker it will show you all the lockers we have available for you to book.
How do I stop the booking reminder emails - We endeavour to send out all renewal emails every April-May. On the email there is a cancellation link, if you select this option you will no longer receive these reminders. Please note their is no guarantee's that you will be able to keep the same locker for each academic year that you remain in the school. The lockers can only be booked for one academic year at a time.
Can I add multiple children to a reservation - Yes, if they are all added at the time of initial booking, you can select add another child.
Emptying your locker - At the end of the school year all items must be removed from your locker and the locker left empty. Prefect is not responsible for any items that have been left in the locker.
Changing your locker
location - Wherever possible we are happy to move a booked locker to a new location
/ height, however these are subject to availability.
Resetting Your Pin Code - We are unable to reset codes remotely, if you change your code can we please ask that you keep a note of this code as if the code is forgotten we will require an engineer to visit the school to manually reset the code. The school will have a master key and are able reset the code for you.
Our Terms & Conditions - This rental agreement is between Prefect Rentals and the lessee.
- The rental period is from the point of rental (regardless of date) until the end of the current school year.
- Reduced rates for short date ranges are not available.
- Rental fees are non-refundable.
- Rental of lockers is non-transferable. The locker can only be used by the lessee and lockers cannot be shared.
- Lockers can only be used for the storage of personal items that belong to the lessee and must not include illegal items or any item prohibited by the school.
- Prefect will not be held liable for any loss, damage or theft of items kept in the lockers.
- The school has the right to inspect the contents of the locker without prior notice.
- At the end of the school year all items must be removed from the locker and the locker left empty. Any items left in the locker will be removed and disposed of without exception.
- The locker should be left clean and in good condition.
- Any damage or vandalism must be reported to the school immediately.
- We are unable to reset codes remotely, if you change your code can we please ask that you keep on a note of this as if this code is forgotten we will require an engineer to visit the school to manually reset the code. Booking confirmations can be re-issued by visiting Locker.Rentals.