Covid 19 – How does this effect my locker booking. We are pleased to announce that Prefect Lockers is continuing to provide the same service during this challenging time. Please be aware that as a business we are in regular contact with all our schools and the relevant authorities. We are working with lots of school to help arrange year group bubbles and relocating lockers so students can continue to use their lockers.
I have not received my forgot password email. Please check your spam folder as sometime our / your spam filters move system generated emails into spam folders.
I have booked a locker, but I have not received an email to book my locker the next year. We send out all renewal emails every April-May. If you do not receive this email can we please ask you to check your spam folder. However, you can log onto the portal and review all your reserved lockers and purchase them without the need of a reminder email.
How do I stop the booking reminder emails? We send out all renewal emails every April-May. On the email there is a cancel link, if you select that you will no longer receive these reminders.
Can I add multiple children to a reservation? Yes, if they are all added at the time of initial booking, you can select add another child.
Refunds. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds. You can cancel your locker with us; however, a refund will not be issued. Please do not book a locker if you are on the waiting list for another school. Please do not re-book your locker if you are unsure if it is required for the following year.
Booking a locker. All lockers can only be booked online. The booking system is automated, and all available lockers are shown online. We are unable to accept cash or cheques. We unable to reserve lockers. Lockers cannot be booked or reserved via telephone or email.
Emptying your locker. At the end of the school year all items must be removed from your locker and the locker left empty. Prefect is not responsible for any items that have been left in the locker.Changing your locker location - Wherever possible we are happy to move a booked locker to a new location / height, however these are subject to availability.
Resetting Your Pin Code. We are unable to reset codes remotely, if you change your code can we please ask that you keep a note of this code as if the code is forgotten we will require an engineer to visit the school to manually reset the code. The school will have a master key and are able reset the code for you.
Our Terms & Conditions. This rental agreement is between Prefect Rentals and the lessee.
- The rental period is from the point of rental (regardless of date) until the end of the current school year.
- Reduced rates for short date ranges are not available.
- Rental fees are non-refundable.
- Rental of lockers is non-transferable. The locker can only be used by the lessee and lockers cannot be shared.
- Lockers can only be used for the storage of personal items that belong to the lessee and must not include illegal items or any item prohibited by the school.
- Prefect will not be held liable for any loss, damage or theft of items kept in the lockers.
- The school has the right to inspect the contents of the locker without prior notice.
- At the end of the school year all items must be removed from the locker and the locker left empty. Any items left in the locker will be removed and disposed of without exception.
- The locker should be left clean and in good condition.
- Any damage or vandalism must be reported to the school immediately.
- Codes can be reset, forgotten codes can be re-issued by visiting Locker.Rent