Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us:-
- To conducting research and diagnostics to improve content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
- Improve the user experience
- Lockers Rentals cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you do not accept our policy you cannot log in or make bookings for lockers.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
Please note regardless of how you manage your cookies we will be storing your data in our database to facilitate the booking process and account management,
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through this website.
For What Purposes do we Process Your Personal Information?
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Services.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with our Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. To learn more, please read our Interest-Based Ads notice.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
Do we Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' information only to process orders and transactions as we do not hold your financial information on our servers we user sage pay to process all bookings. In this process, we send sage pay your payment information securely and only for the purpose of making a secure financial transaction.